German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some random shots of Ozzy from the past two days. :)

"Momma, I love you!"

"But I luff my Nylabone too." :)

"'Joo see dat bug? I make scary face and proteck 'joo from dat bug."

He's turning into a little MAN! :cry:

Walking off leash to the park. :)

Getting socialized with the kiddies.

Hm, maybe some GSD in there? LOL

Glad to know I still got a puppy! :)

Biggest smile EVER! Only second to a pit bull's smile. :p

Handsome wittle guy. :p

Haha, dork. His eyes are getting more and more yellow as the days go on. :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Haha - he's such a little cutie! Love his smiley picture!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
That pup looks like such a little ball of energy. I think my Lucy would LOVE Ozzy. She loves to play with little dogs and Ozzy definitely looks like he can keep up with her. Great pictures.

·
Registered
604 Posts
He is so handsome (I'll refrane from saying "cute!!"). And you can just see his personality through the pics! I like #3 too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
What a cutie... kinda looks like a little gremlin... don't feed him after midnight!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
:wub::wub::wub: Ozzy is so cute!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Great pics. May I ask what camera you use? My camera is ok. Its a Kodack (sp?) Easy share 12 mp. But sometimes the photos come out like there grainy. Almost phone quality. Even set on the top settings. All your pics are wonderful. Your mother should be very proud of you. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a cutie... kinda looks like a little gremlin... don't feed him after midnight!!
If you think HE looks like a Gremlin, you should see our Frenchie! I think Gremlins were designed after him! LOL

Great pics. May I ask what camera you use? My camera is ok. Its a Kodack (sp?) Easy share 12 mp. But sometimes the photos come out like there grainy. Almost phone quality. Even set on the top settings. All your pics are wonderful. Your mother should be very proud of you. :)
I use a Canon PowerShot SD780 IS. I had a Kodak Easy Share - I hated that camera. It gave me pics, but I was never satisfied with the results. I LOVE my PowerShot. Takes HD video too, which is a huge plus. :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ozzy is so cool ! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
He is lovely, by far the nicest pom i have ever seen :wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts