German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello GSD admirers!!

My husband and I lost our 10 y/o GSD earlier 2017. The mourning took a while and eventually we started looking for puppies, very torn between higher drive for training and a mellow pup that likes swimming and chillin.
Late July this year we finally found this small litter and we went out to meet the pups.

The puppy fever was real and after an afternoon with the litter we ended up with 2 precious males!! Mind you, we were definitely ignorant to some of the dangers of getting littermates or similar age pups. But I'm here to share my story of success! (so far lol)
I've been following the forum for a while now learning from real experiences but this is my first post so no pictures yet!! But I'll post some eventually.

Excited for what I hope are many many years of wonderful experiences with my two boys. They're such a delight, extremely opposites but amazing in their individuality and personalities.

Sara.

Registered
Welcome love the names (I assume they are Quill and Drax) I have 2 ferrets that are named Rocket and Loki.

Registered
hello! Sorry for your loss, and congrats on your new boys! I had litter mates, one was my puppy and the other was my daughters. She brought him over all the time. When she moved out of state he came to live with me, he was a little over a year old by then. as you said about your boys, very much individuals!!! Their personalities just meshed and were lifelong best buddies!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!!

Yes!! We are big Guardians of the Galaxy fans.
My sable color one is Drax (definitely a destroyer lol) and and my all black one is Quill (he's the mellow and sweet one).

I'll post pics asap! They're about to turn 7 months old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts