1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
he is indeed a hunk, handsome boy!

Reactions: dovey0805

·
Premium Member
Gunnar Vom Langer Strand (gsd), Dynamic's Bogan Vom Langer Strand (boxer)
206 Posts
Great head. He's quite a striking dog.

Needs more pics though.

:)

·
Premium Member
Gunnar Vom Langer Strand (gsd), Dynamic's Bogan Vom Langer Strand (boxer)
206 Posts
What a sweet expression. You can almost hear him asking you what you'd like him to do next.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh my looks like you stole my baby lmao sooooo handsome i love the black ones

·
Registered
9,784 Posts
He is 16 months, within the standard, not oversized. He still has to fill out.
Sorry for barging in on Cooper’s thread.🙂

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh god no i love seeing all the beauties that look just like my boy its amazing how much they look alike

·
Registered
9,784 Posts
It is, isn’t it?
All German Shepherds are beautiful, but I have always had a special place in my heart for black ones.
Whenever I see a picture of one posted on here, feels like it is Rolf’s family🥰
Do people ask you what he is? I find it surprising how many people do not know that they also come in black.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is always a question people ask what is he and i always say a german shepherd they say mixed with what haha but the big german shepherd family know exactly what he is when they see him Dont get me wrong when i finally talked my husband into getting one he was terrified lol (he wasnt around them as a child) as i was they always gave me great comfort and when i had the opportunity to finally get one i wanted a beautiful color male the litter had only 2 males both were black i will be honest i was disappointed but now seeing how absolutely beautiful and majestic he is i couldnt be happier he is such a joy to have around the out of the blue kisses make my day its unconditional love they have for us and all you understand what i mean (my husband just adores him ) as i knew he would ❤

1 - 14 of 14 Posts