German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with sadness that I say my Quin has crossed to rainbow bridge. She had a seizure that was only stopped with sedation. Her MRI showed she suffered a massive stroke so it was all we could do but to let her sleep.

I will miss my big girl. She would have been 4 this Friday.

I can't believe she was taken from us so soon but I thank the lord for time he gave us.

I will miss you big girl....

Lynn

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Oh, Lynn.. I am so very sorry!
Such a painful untimely parting with your sweet Quin. Wishing you and your family all the comfort possible during this time. Rest sweet, big girl Quin!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Oh I am so sorry!!!!!!! 4 is soooo young.

Rest in peace sweet girl.

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Oh I am so sorry

G

·
0 Posts
It's always so very hard to say goodbye. Having done so myself, I can understand the shock and loss you feel when such a young dog passes. I'm very sorry to hear you've lost your girl.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
So sorry.as you age if you are a dog lover/guardian you realize it NEVER gets easier to lose a buddy-but somehow we keep doing it again and while one can NOT take the place of another somehow there is room in our hearts for just one more buddy.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you are comforted by memories of the times you spent together.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Just wanted to add if you seem like you want to cry but can't or don't understand why you feel so bad I would recommend book "the art of racing in the rain"to maybe make you feel better.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss - She was so young - it's so difficult to understand why things happen the way they do sometime. My sincere sympathy goes out to you.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I'm so sorry.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts