·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wub:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Aww. Cool dogs and Cute kids! Looks like little Hera girl has definitely found her place with your family :) If I hadn't read your thread, I would have assumed she'd always been there from the looks of this photo.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww great photo, your family is beautiful :) I love how happy Hera looks!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I have to make another thread of updated pictures of Hera. It is amazing how well all of my GSD's act together. The most amazing part...my big guy, Apollo, he's my senior GSD I rescued last year...he protects Hera like I have never seen before! I have never seen anything like it before. His eyes are ALWAYS on Hera...he's always lying right next to her. When they are all in the backyard playing...if he thinks the others are playing a little too rough with Hera, he'll run over and come right in between them and just stand there...kinda saying "back up off of her"!! :) Apollo has completely taken Hera under his wing from the second she came into the house. (Which was two weeks ago). :) Update to come in a little while...

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
What a good mom-there's a dog for each child-remember your pics from a while back-the children have really grown up!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Now you have to change your name momto4k9s. :)

Lovely pack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts