1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
He is very handsome :D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Yes, how old is he? I love his coat, he is a handsome boy indeed. Love his curious face.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! He is only 7 months and weighs 77 pds. One big teddy bear, he thinks he is a lap dog ?. The most laid back gentle puppy you ever met.love him to pieces. He has the softest coat I ever felt. I have a very sweet girl also who just turned one.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Awww. He is very handsome and you sound so happy with him. :) Whats his name? Tell me about your girl

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has the sweetest personality! I get to bring them to work with me so all the customers come over and visit with them..I can't move without him right beside me - and I Love it!
His name is "Vito" he is extremely laid back .everyone cracks up a his personality .
My girl is also very sweet! Loves to give kisses to everyone. As long as they are no trying to come into my home . If i let you in then she is fine She is always on alert
I am enjoying these two puppies sooo much. They love to go out and run, run and run - but then want to snuggle up with us..
How about you? What do you have?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haven't though about it- can't imagine the two of them going in- I live in New England so it's only been open a few weeks- he hasn't gone thru a summer yet- but he isn't liking the heat lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts