German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my puppy not too long ago!
He is with us since 4 weeks now and I am utterly and totally in love with that little bug :wub:
We didn't have a single accident since the day he moved in, he learned "sit" by just watching his brother Floyd and we had to Velcro the kitchen drawers and cabinets shut, since he realized where we store the dog food and he learned how to open the cabinet doors.
You can imagine we are bracing ourselves for the future with him! :crazy:
Everybody just loves him! He is quite the charmer and he behaves very well so far, wherever we go!
I keep my fingers crossed that I won't ruin him :rolleyes:

There he is, our Q:

8 weeks:

9 weeks in his baby jail:

today at 12 weeks

(I really love how the camera brings out the dog hair on the couch - it's the dog's couch but still...)

We are really happy with him!
Best Wishes and a Great Night!
Yvonne

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ahhh what alittle cutie you have there,he looks as if he has BIG paws ,god help you when he discovers how good fun fighting his owners is.:laugh::laugh:Oh by the way ...love your name,haha...........
....... welcome to the forum from Ursula and Tony

·
Registered
369 Posts
Great looking puppy! If he knows where you keep the food, look into getting a vittle vault. They keep he food much fresher longer and he won't be able to get into them.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I see mischief in those eyes of his!!! He's just waiting for the exact right time! He's adorable.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
He looks awesome!!! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww, thank you, I will tell him.
He does a great job being adorable!

Regarding the mischief...
We had visitors over the other day...
Just when everybody sat down, he came storming out of the bedroom dragging my pink bra, which I thought was lost, behind him like a banner!
I did patrol the house beforehand, because I KNEW that he must have managed to place something undesirable somewhere in to a well seen spot, but he did manage to outsmart me!

We are bracing ourselves!

Have a great day!

PS: I got a vault! I love it!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
So cute!! I love the head tilt!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts