German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time I have had the chance to up load some pics of my 8 month old black GSD Otto. I hope I posted this in the right spot.... please move if not correct place (sorry :eek:). So here he is!!!! He is 73 pounds and 26 inches right now. :eek: As you can see he loves the couch! I will get some more of him standing later on. Just had to share. Thanks for looking :D.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!! :) We are blushing.... I have him on TOTW and feed him raw currently. He has Pano right now but he has been doing alot better recently. He has been doing lots of RR. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he is soooooooo handsome:)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Otto is one good lookin' boy. We had a black shepherd a few years back. Seeing him brought back memories of my handsome boy, Baer. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL yes he does. Where in Dallas are you? I think I remember you saying that you go to a local GSD meet up?

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very handsome, indeed! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
He is handsome! I love his feet. :)

Nice job on the pictures too. I always have trouble getting nice photos of solid black animals!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks it hard to take pics of him my camara always wants to flash. He has always had big feet! LOL ever scene he was a small pup. I think I need a better camara. Maybe for X-mas :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts