German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade and when life gives you a blizzard you make a fun obstacle course for your GSD:

To be fair though its not much of an obstacle course because she barrels through the walls.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
You are right about her ignoring the obstacles but she sure looks like she is having a great time. I promise never again to complain when I get up and the thermometer says 49!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I love it!
My husband did the same thing, we have trails all over the backyard now. He made a mountain of snow too. When the snow gets a little easier to pack down (right now it's powdery) I'm going to make a fort for them and see how they like it. Until then they're jumping on it.

Running through the deeper snow really tires my guys out faster than normal, have you noticed that?

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol looks like fun! wish we had gotten anywhere near that amount of snow this week. Nope. All our snow has already melted unless you're a snowman and then you're just melting. hehe. Looks like she enjoyed it!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
looks like she is having a great time:) Mine goes "thru" the mounds vs the trails the hubby made to,,I think they just like plowing thru it:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you everybody! She is my little pride and joy and is 19 months old.

She is the only reason that I no longer hate the snow and even look forward to it. Plus, with the endless games that you can play in the snow it's one of the easiest ways to mentally and physically exercise your GSD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts