German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone
I have 2 months and 20 days old gsd puppy , can anybody tell me plz the shape that it becomes when she grow up
u

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
sorry, i don’t understand the question...

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
i meant what kind of gsd she will be after months , the colors and the shape ,and if she looks like purebred , sorry my english can be bad .because it's not my first language :)
And thank you for answering :)
a black and tan long coat... likely saddleback.
similar to this:
C0980FF6-6B40-4B8E-B138-1216CB25AEEE.jpeg

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hard to tell. Welcome to the forum and that sure is a cute little fur ball you got! He looks like he'll be a German Shepherd but beyond that, his coat will change, and he will grow. I could not make out that teeny tiny flag so can I ask where in the world you are?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hard to tell. Welcome to the forum and that sure is a cute little fur ball you got! He looks like he'll be a German Shepherd but beyond that, his coat will change, and he will grow. I could not make out that teeny tiny flag so can I ask where in the world you are?
Thank you for your answer 🙂
Im from algeria

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't worry about your English. Your English is better than my French &/or Arabic &/or Kabyle, which my guess is one of the languages you may speak! Welcome to the forum!
I learned english in school , and i had english courses at university , but i didn't use this beautiful language for a long time ,so unfortunately i lost it .
Yes here people speak arabic , french , kabyle .
And thank you for the kind welcome 🙂

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
I learned english in school , and i had english courses at university , but i didn't use this beautiful language for a long time ,so unfortunately i lost it .
Yes here people speak arabic , french , kabyle .
And thank you for the kind welcome 🙂
If we can understand your English, you didn’t lose it. He may look a lot like his father.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Welcome aboard! Such a cute puppy! I agree that he'll very likely look a lot like his father.

·
Registered
84 Posts
What a cutie! The father is a good looking dog too. She will probably look a lot like him when she’s an adult

1 - 14 of 14 Posts