German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to share these pictures of her from today. She is so darn cute and I love it :p

And then one that I edited...

Her ears are coming up more and more each day! Her left one has been completely up off and on so Im hopeful they will both be up in the end.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
She's a unique looking girl! Very pretty!

·
Registered
31,907 Posts
She has great expression. Looks like she is always thinking. Cute pup.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! She is starting shed out her puppy coat and is starting to lighten up....

(around her neck)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She has great expression. Looks like she is always thinking. Cute pup.
She is EXTREMELY smart!! We have only had her for 2.5 weeks and she has already learned to sit and wait for her food and to go out the door and she also is laying down about 80% of the time she is told. She is only 13 weeks old and Im stunned with her smarts! lol

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
You have an adorable girl there. Loooove the goofy face pic. She looks like alot of fun. :)

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Izzy is a cutie. Love her coloring. She looks like she would be cuddle bug. Is she?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! She is loads of fun but she really is the best puppy Ive ever had! So smart and just wants to please. She is the sweetest thing and just melts when you pet and love on her and yes she is a total cuddle bug! :p Im really thinking about making her a therapy dog. She is so calm and just has that "ol wise" personality if you know what I mean?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts