German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she is all doped up from her spaying, knocking her head into things and can barely walk! she looks like a drunkard!

so far, easiest day with her since we got her!

no issues at all, vet was great and they loved her at the office - she was a hit!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
ahhh yeah... the day i got lucy back from the vet after she was spayed. It was such a peaceful day, she just slept and slept. It's like puppy vacation.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
I'm on puppy vacation tomorrow. It's going to be a very empty house with the pup and Morgan (dental) at the vet. Then I'm getting him the heavy drugs so he doesn't run around like his usual nutty self.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
It was really nice the day Jerzey got spayed but watch out for tomorrow!! I'm sure you're pup will be right back to her crazy self tomorrow and then it'll be even worse because you'll have to keep her calm!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Anna was like an annoying drunk grandma...she kept thinking (for some reason) that she needed to go out and lay in the yard, so I'd have to shuffle her back in.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: aubieAnna was like an annoying drunk grandma...she kept thinking (for some reason) that she needed to go out and lay in the yard, so I'd have to shuffle her back in.
When Koch got out of the car, I took her to pee.

She squatted, peed, then just sat there in there squatting position for about a minute, almost falling asleep

it was the funniest thing i have seen!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally Posted By: JerzeyGSDIt was really nice the day Jerzey got spayed but watch out for tomorrow!! I'm sure you're pup will be right back to her crazy self tomorrow and then it'll be even worse because you'll have to keep her calm!

We are going to keep her in the crate as much as possible for the next few days, which just means more energy than she will be able to deal with.

doggie xanax anyone?!!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Gracie was stoned and making the most pathetic noises that night. But that's for sure....watch out for tomorrow. Gracie was back to totally normal the next morning d'oh!! Forget doggie xanax....I could have used some!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally Posted By: aubieShe's totally going to kill you in your sleep....
she is too high to plot her revenge right now.

she was walking and ran into the couch with it on

she basically fell asleep standing

my poor baby

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi,

If she has to wear her collar for awhile - I recommend this collar instead ; http://www.petco.com/product/100555/ProC...at=OnSiteSearch

It is call a procollar premium and is infatable. I got mine at petco-which was the only place I could find it.

It is so much more comfortable for a dog. I had to get one when my late dane/ mix had some issues with his face. It kept him from rubbing his face and scabs. He used the collar as a pillow. The vet recommended it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts