Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

When i was in thailand i buy male and female GSD and also rottweiler the GSD was Arive first that i was not lucky with .. and this saturday my rottweiller going to arive .. please for the experience people i have take a video and upload it to youtube just tell me how quality is my rottweiler ..

Thanks

·
Registered
32,033 Posts
Puppies that age should be squirming to get out of a cage that size and be all over the room. What are three puppies doing in a cage that small. Oops they are three puppies stuffed in there because one of them is out on the floor, before there were four puppies in the cage.

Yep, gotta real quality rottie from a great breeder there. That tile floor is all clean and everything. You can really tell by that the pup is just oozing quality.

So, tell us, when are you going to breed him? six months?

If that first puppy had parvo, wherever you kept him will not be safe for the new one, it could get it and die too. Parvo will stay in your house and in your grounds for many months.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the video was taking in thailand so the 2 female are for my friend's and 2 male are for me ..

Male and Female are Germans
Male And Female Are Amricans

at the moment i'm trying to Contact GERMAN ROTTWEILERS QUALITY ROTTWEILER PUPPIES FOR SALE to get from him Female and i will be start breeding them after 2 years hopefully

im asking about the quality of my RW if it can show in the video.

Thanks

·
Registered
32,033 Posts
Maybe you should go to a Rottweiler site and explain what it is you want to know contained in that u-tube.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Maybe you should go to a Rottweiler site and explain what it is you want to know contained in that u-tube.
The Rott forum members I know make the members here look dead.:p

GSs.com=Sesame Street
Rott forum=Judge Judy on really bad day

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
did both GSD puppies die?

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Puppies that age should be squirming to get out of a cage that size and be all over the room. What are three puppies doing in a cage that small. Oops they are three puppies stuffed in there because one of them is out on the floor, before there were four puppies in the cage.

Yep, gotta real quality rottie from a great breeder there. That tile floor is all clean and everything. You can really tell by that the pup is just oozing quality.

So, tell us, when are you going to breed him? six months?

If that first puppy had parvo, wherever you kept him will not be safe for the new one, it could get it and die too. Parvo will stay in your house and in your grounds for many months.
Selzer, your tone really does not help.

The new member is trying to make an effort here.

Thailand has different rules and the way they keep pets is not the same we do. She got that puppy out of there and is trying to learn so give her a frickin break, darnit!

The attitude is annoying!

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
You are aware this is a GERMAN SHEPHERD board, aren't you? You could find a rottweiler site and fill them in on your plans. I'm SURE they will be much more receptive to your breeding plans that we are.

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
ummm...Mrs. K, did you read through this persons other threads?

Thailand has different rules and the way they keep pets is not the same we do. She got that puppy out of there and is trying to learn so give her a frickin break, darnit!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts

Did you read his other thread? He is starting a puppy mill with these puppies. And looking for GSDs to indiscriminately breed as well. He also has 50 cats that he allows to inbreed and calls himself a cat breeder. You are looking at a cat miller and the beginnings of a puppy mill.

Go get him selzer!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
did both GSD puppies die?
yes, three days after they arrived, they both died.

@all: I think we all should make a step back and think where the new member is coming from and that pets, ESPECIALLY DOGS, do not have the same status we have here. We and our dogs are spoiled rotten, so don't translate our standards to the standards over there. By getting information and asking question HsK is making an efford and we should help as much as possible but NOT forget where H2K is from!

Attitude and making fun of H2K doesn't help at all unless you want to drive her away. Make a difference! Isn't that what we are always talking about?
So educate without stomping her into the ground!

It's really driving me crazy how certain people are all over somebody and rather drive them away instead of actually educating and making a difference. Great job! Really...

Also, the language skills are not the best so their may be language trouble.

·
Registered
32,033 Posts

And YOURS is NOT???

READ THE GUY's POSTS. IT IS A PUPPY MILL, well it is already a cat mill, and he wants to add other pets, and is buying up puppies!

Let him go off to the Rotty site and be EATEN ALIVE.

This person does not want to LEARN anything. If they did, they would be sticking with one breed and learning about it. That is not the intention, he is buying up puppies, male and female GSD, littermates, to breed together. Has fifty cats. All together. In a kennel. Breeding. It is the stuff out of nightmares.

If you want to give him advice and encouragement in his venture you go ahead.

If you want to bleed for him and feel all sorry for him, for hearing a few truths. Fine.

But maybe you should not be so harsh when you are telling me not to be harsh.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Did you read his other thread? He is starting a puppy mill with these puppies. And looking for GSDs to indiscriminately breed as well. He also has 50 cats that he allows to inbreed and calls himself a cat breeder. You are looking at a cat miller and the beginnings of a puppy mill.

Go get him selzer!
Wait a second, he/she told me that she wants them for the kids.

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
I don't know of anyone, even the lowliest of 3rd world country goat herders, that doesn't know that it isn't good to allow tight inbreeding, especially over generations.

I guess I just haven't seen much desire to be educated in any of the posts.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
50 cats he throws in a kennel together and lets them breed indiscriminately. He is now "getting into dogs" and so far starting with rotties and gsd's. Plans on going into other animals as well. Animal mill :(

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Wait a second, he/she told me that she wants them for the kids.

Oh yeah. He wants them for kids alright. To look at in a pet store window. He isn't going to change his mind or his ways. So being nice and trying to educate him isn't going to serve ANY purpose.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.