German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...here he is! I will get some better shots of him outdoors this weekend for his "Official" pictures for the AGSDR website. He is about a year-ish old. He was obviously abused. Brought in to the shelter as a stray and was too scared to be put out for adoption. We have had him 1 week and he is finally starting to come out of his shell. Very laid back and tolerant of our small dogs. He will make a GREAT dog!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Aww what a sweetie! Have fun with him!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Love the second photo!

Bless you for fostering.

·
Registered
266 Posts
OMG that second pic is so sweet, bless you for doing what you doing and I hope you have a great time

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I am guessing the GSD is your foster?? He looks gorgeous! Thanks so much for helping him.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
I think you have earned your wings:angel:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Thank you so much for helping this guy. I have had my first foster for almost a month now. It really has been a great experience overall. I wish I had more room, I would take another if I could.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
so glad you are helping him out...now if only we can convince you to keep him forever hehe :)

·
5,627 Posts
so glad you are helping him out...now if only we can convince you to keep him forever hehe :)
Or convince her to find a loving home so she can continue fostering; foster parents rarely need to be convinced to keep their fosters :) It's hard to give them up but oh so rewarding when you get happy updates.

Congrats on the new foster! He is handsome. Can't wait to hear about his progress.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The foster is the GSD. The brown and white is my mini doxie- Gracie. She is in love with Leo and won't leave him alone. Leo looks JUST like my Zoe (my GSD). He is a very nervous dog, but seeing the progress he has made in just one week- I think he will be ready for his forever home sooner than I thought. I've got him set up to take some group classes starting next week. This should help him out a lot (or scare the pee out of him) we shall see...He is a sweetie though! Whoever gets him will have some work to (socialization)- but he has the best laid back/whatever personality. He is nothing like my Zoe. She is **** on wheels 24/7!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congrats on fostering. I'm glad to hear that he is progressing! I only wish I could foster. I can only imagine how rewarding it must be!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts