German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of your dogs can say, that they own motorcycle? Guess none! :tongue:

Only down side is, that 'motorcycle' is now forbidden word in our household. Otherwise my GSD will charge outside, jump inside and refuse to go back in expectation of going somewhere. Rides are extremely smooth, I can drive alone with my 2 dogs without even using leash. They will just calmly lay down or sit and observe world around. They totally love our rides! Especially when they know we're going to swim or going for a walk somewhere new. And since it's my 4th motorcycle, I definitely run out of a space where to park them.

BTW it cost me $200, haha, great deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome I want one! Is it commercially manufactured or a homemade model?
It's extremely common in Asia. It's usually made by metalwork shop in village/city in a bulk. But every city/village have different "manufacturers" and models. It's not certified in anyway. But as long as your motocycle has all papers in order police won't bother you. :smile2:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Not in a million years could your street dog have imagined that he would ever have a home, a canine buddy and riding a motorcycle. Well done!

Agree....knowing your street dogs back story and now this....here in the U.S....one of the local TV news crew would spot this on social media....learn the whole story.....and you-your dogs and the motorcycle would be a "human/pet interest story" on the 6 o'clock news.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agree....knowing your street dogs back story and now this....here in the U.S....one of the local TV news crew would spot this on social media....learn the whole story.....and you-your dogs and the motorcycle would be a "human/pet interest story" on the 6 o'clock news.
Hahaha! :laugh2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts