German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
running around the kitchen at 75 lbs playing w/his rubber chicken, Earl.
Picture a rubber rooster w/sunglasses, gold chain w/money medallion, a tattoo of "mom" on one wing, and a tattoo of a heart w/an arrow through it on the other, black boxer shorts w/orange and red flames on them, and a white wife-beater. Are you laughing yet? Now picture a big black and tan GSD tossing him around in the air. Oh, yeah, and Earl has hair, slicked back in a pompadour...I kid you not.
This thing was Kodee's favorite toy, and I confiscated it one day and put it up on top of the fridge, since he was driving me crazy with it. I totally forgot it was up there until I clean off the top of the fridge today, so Kodee hasn't played with him in weeks (yeah, I know, I need to clean up there more often
)

I will take some pics and post sometime. Just make sure your children aren't nearby when you look at 'em...

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Dante has Earl too, a gift from my friends that own a natural pet supply store.
I hate Earl

·
Registered
618 Posts
that one pic looks painful a foot on the head and a bite to the crotch yikes!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't even notice the crotch bite in the picture, although he had been carrying him around by the crotch at one point. And the light reflecting from Kodee's eyes makes him look even more diabolical...

Poor Earl...

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
I think he's cute! Course my kids would probably appropriate it like they did the cuz Morgan got for christmas. Had to de-squeek that my boys were making me so nuts with it!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Gorgeous German shepherd.
I love the long fur and the fuzzy ears.

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Originally Posted By: Timber1Sorry to be a bit critical, but you never asked a question about your dog.

So why did you post????
You can only post if you ask a question?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally Posted By: Timber1Sorry to be a bit critical, but you never asked a question about your dog.

So why did you post????
1. Actually, your statement is incorrect. I DID ask a question:

Originally Posted By: KodeeGirl Are you laughing yet?
and I doubt you are sorry for being critical.

2. Because I
felt like it, that's why.

I didn't realize a question was required, after the million other posts I've read w/no questions in them.
So, you want a different question, brace yourself, because here it is:

Ain't he a cutie?

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Wicked cutie, I love the way his fur fringes around his head.

No question required, just a fun dog story. I can picture your over grown puppy running around with a maddening toy. I have a 6 year old dog who runs around wtih a Serta Lamb or a fuzzy cube with a squeeker, she's pretty funny too.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I have a question. What is the female Earl called?
I gave one to Klyde for Christmas. Since Klyde's departure, DaKota will be inheriting the girl one.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know her "official" name, but how 'bout Earletta? Or Earlene?
Does she have curlers in her hair? Cigarette in her beak?

I would LOVE to see the female version of Earl. I didn't know there was one.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
260 Posts
Now Mom, how could you?!! How could you take Earl away from that baby? You know it's his favorite toy in the whole wide world. Now Momsy......no taking Earl again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts