German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She will come up to you, toot, and then run away.

:mad:

·
Registered
77 Posts
The worst is when the dog's laying down, blows a massive silent-but-deadly, gets a whiff of it, and then gets up and trots out of the room -- usually about fifteen seconds before the human occupants start choking and making comments about biological weapons. Or at least, this was the case with one of my friend's dogs. ;)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
HAHA!! My dog every time after he eats dinner he'll come sit in front off me, turn his head, and burps in my face! Then walks away like he didn't do anything.Every stinkin time. So not only do I have to smell his horid farts but his burps too!! what is wrong with our dogs?

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
HAHA!! My dog every time after he eats dinner he'll come sit in front off me, turn his head, and burps in my face! Then walks away like he didn't do anything.Every stinkin time. So not only do I have to smell his horid farts but his burps too!! what is wrong with our dogs?
Crop duster <-- new term for me.
What's wrong with our dogs? My wife blames it on the high protein food (Orijen). Don't really know, though, because it doesn't happen every day.
Last night it was so bad in the bedroom I thought she had pooped.
YIKES

·
Banned
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wolfie is a loud burper. He will be across the room and let out a burp that would make a grown man proud. He doesn't fart all that much. My dog Chiefy used to fart so loud it would scare him and he would jump up and look for what made the noise.

·
Registered
655 Posts
My dog Chiefy used to fart so loud it would scare him and he would jump up and look for what made the noise.
No, he did that because he couldn't blame the dog like a human can.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Wolfie is a loud burper. He will be across the room and let out a burp that would make a grown man proud. He doesn't fart all that much. My dog Chiefy used to fart so loud it would scare him and he would jump up and look for what made the noise.
Dodger has some loud burps the first time my neighbor heard him burp she gave me a weird look and said "what that him?!" she couldn't believe it lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
Tori, the Rottie mix in the picture at left, once woke herself up from a sound sleep after a profoundly loud "toot", glared at us as if were the culprits, and left the room. Too Funny!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, she also does the fart and then will stare at her rear like she is confused what happened.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol, she also does the fart and then will stare at her rear like she is confused what happened.

thats what Zena does. Riley is the crop duster. Shelby at least seems to admit to it. She'll fart and then get this "oops.... I'm sorry!!!!!" look on her face. Shasta has yet to crop dust us or openly admit it and then run off.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ze does the same thing! He could be in a different room. If he has to burp he will come to my husband or I, get our attention and BURP :eek: right in our faces, smile :D and walk back out of the room. So wierd!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Behavior that is reinforced tends to recur. When the dog blasts off, the human gags, waves his/her arms, makes weird sounds, etc. I'm guessing the dog enjoys the show. :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hehe thats funny! My husbands old dog used to do that and man....he would clear the room and leave himself!!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Whenever our son came over with his dog we got out the candles immediately.
Our last dog farted maybe 5 times in 13 years (that we knew about).
Current GSD is more like 5 times a week.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My husband wants to know what I'm reading that is so funny!

Our GSD Abby will fart then look at us with a "how rude" expression....

Gotta love her though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts