German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The commercial that my dog and I are in is finally out and I guess it's mostly going to be on cable. Here's a link to it: Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers | RedRobin.com and click on the "watch yumm tv" in the middle of the screen. Don't blink or you will miss us. The barking in the background is my boy:) I'm told there will be an extended version out on youtube at some point.

·
Registered
819 Posts
The commercial that my dog and I are in is finally out and I guess it's mostly going to be on cable. Here's a link to it: Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers | RedRobin.com and click on the "watch yumm tv" in the middle of the screen. Don't blink or you will miss us. The barking in the background is my boy:) I'm told there will be an extended version out on youtube at some point.

WOW Elaine, that is SOOOOOOOOO awesome!! :congratulations:

It’s kinda a cute commercial, by the way.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was filmed in some nasty back alley here in Mpls. I was there for three hours and I had to a lot of takes for that. I'm hoping the extended version will show more of us.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Very Cool! I actually saw this commercial on tv when I was in Maine last week.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
congrats, way cool, been seeing this commercial on the tube

·
Registered
428 Posts
Very cool!! I haven't seen this on tv yet, but I'll be watching for it. When we adopted our four girls, we did some PSA's for foster care adoption. Some people told us they saw them on tv, but I never did. I'm glad they gave us copies, otherwise I never would have seen them.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
That is awesome, I have seen that commercial several times here in Michigan!

Can I tell people that I know you?:wild:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vinnie, you are allowed to be in his presence every weekend and he "lets" you throw his ball. I know how honored this makes you feel :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts