German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so proud of my boy, Cisco is the new K9 star for TV show Panic 9-1-1!! It will air some time in the fall. It is passed midnight and we are still at the set but we are having so much fun, specially Cisco!! He is flying through the house to get to the "bad guy", he doesn't care about all the hardwood and tile floors. He is so fast and agile that even the camera guy is having a hard time following him!! LOL Everyone is loving him. :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
very cool! pics?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I still love that Cisco! Hopefully this show is available over the air (no cable) or via web streaming. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Thats great. Can't wait to watch your boy on the screen.You may have to start handling requests for pawtographs. Sorry couldnt resist!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations: That is so cool! :D

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. I will definitely let everyone know when it airs.
Willy, he was a hit with everyone! One of the cop actors handed me his iPhone and asked me to take pictures of him with Cisco. LOL
The camera man was amazed at how fast he moved around the house, they had to repeat some of the scenes several times cause he could not run fast enough after Cisco. LOL

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Awesome!!! grats!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Wow, Congratulations. Let us all know when its on so we can watch Cisco in action and support those ratings :D

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
That is so cool! Poor camera guy, needs to get quicker on his feet.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
How fun and exciting is that?! Congratulations!

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Just remember I asked his autograph first;)

Very cool & the GSD community is very pleased Mr. Cisco is representing the breed!

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, Cisco will be recording a new show!!! We were contacted again, this time for a different TV show. Cisco (or another one of our dogs) will be acting as a scary mean K9 Ghost or something like that. :D This one should be fun!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts