German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Molly had a little cat, his fleece was black as coal, and everywhere that Molly went Wilbert was sure to go!

Ever since Molly's surgery, our black cat Wilbert stays with her all the time.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
That is so sweet. What a good cat. Molly and Wilbert are gorgeous.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for looking. We have Wilbert's brother, Max who has abandoned Molly since she's come home from surgery. We have a couple other cats that are having a party upstairs since Molly cannot do stairs yet.

When Wilbert was 1, he is 5 now, he dislocated his hip, had surgery and had to wear the cone. When he saw Molly with her cone (e-collar) he kept staring at the cone, even when it was off and my daughter thinks it reminded him of his surgery and understands what Molly is going through. Whatever the reason, he is being so sweet!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
That's so sweet. I wish my cat was nice to my dog instead of viewing him as her victim (she's just playing but he doesn't see it that way).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Awww so sweet! I've been trying to get my cats and the new pup to get along but its just not working :/

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
That's is very sweet!!

Wilbert looks like my boy KK. Unfortunately KK had to be rehomed with a friend in texas after an issue between he and my sister in laws cat. Very pretty kitty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts