German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little Molly is a star!!lol I been sending pics of Molly to her (Linda)since the day we got her and she posted one of my favorite pics on the main page of her web site.

www.winningways.org/

·
Registered
349 Posts
My little Molly is a star!!lol I been sending pics of Molly to her (Linda)since the day we got her and she posted one of my favorite pics on the main page of her web site.

www.winningways.org/
Well, HECK,. I would too! She is a beauty! :D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

WINNINGWAYS MISS MOLLY IS FULL LITTER SISTER TO BLITZ AND OUR OWN GIRL, ROCKIE. MOLLY LIVES IN SUDBURY AND IS DOING ADVANCED OBEDIENCE. SHE ENJOYS VISITING THE CHILDREN AT LOCAL GRADE

this is what she wrote!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
aww cool!!! you guys deserve it she's stunning!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Miss Molly is beautiful! She should be on the website.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Great picture of a beautiful girl, no wonder you're so proud that the picture is on the front page of the breeder's website!!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great picture of a beautiful girl, no wonder you're so proud that the picture is on the front page of the breeder's website!!!
thank you for the nice compliment!!!! It does bring a smile to our faces

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is great about the Molly girl's picture. Fun!

We are showing two girls now who go back to Chimo. I never knew him but thought he was a good looking dog. Glad to see Linda is still at it.

Conformation

Linda has been great with us she has alway kept in contact just to see how Molly is doing! We are very pleased with her ways and matched us with the perfect doggy!

Chimo was a very good looking dog! any pics of the 2 girls?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
1 - 19 of 19 Posts