German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Oh boy you must have your hands full :eek: they looked very similar in age is why I asked, I have a 15 week old and he's a handful, so I can't imagine two lol your a daring soul :)
Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the black guy for about a month before getting the sable, so it made the transition a little easier. But at times just like with any puppy I find myself wanting to pull my hair out lol Nature walks like this one make it easy to drain them fora good chunk of the day though!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
They are both gorgeous, thanks for sharing them with us. :wub:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I had the black guy for about a month before getting the sable, so it made the transition a little easier. But at times just like with any puppy I find myself wanting to pull my hair out lol Nature walks like this one make it easy to drain them fora good chunk of the day though!!
Well they are both absolutely precious, and you seem to have them in check. So kudos to you :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
They are adorable ! You certainly have you hands full...my girl was 7 months old before I got my boy- 2 is so much more than one ...lol
My boy turned 8 months old and it's finally so I much easier, love watching them play together.
I thrilled to have two of them
Have fun!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Beautiful puppies. They are so cute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts