German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so many pictures of my dogs in water this year already (YAY for dogs that love to swim!), I don't know how I'm going to narrow it down!

Kastle

My dog's intensity just rocks my socks, I love it

This is how he picks up toys in the water LOL

A friend took these and I am in absolute love with them, we have some dock jumping tourneys lined up so we can practice this more

Incredibly biased, but I think he looks SO handsome here

Limit, the Koolest Kelpie, also swims - although he got REALLY angry first before he could gather the courage to go after his toy on his own.

He finally took the plunge

Which I am so thankful for, because this is the best lookin' retriever EVAR

Aikon turned 4 months old

Wow, is he starting to look mature!

Except when he looks like a cartoon!

He is starting to get the hang of this water thing (he better! His mother is the biggest dock jumping GSD in UAD!)

My three boys

Here's one of Pan, since I know Jason will never post pics

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, if you bring Kastle to PA then we absolutely MUST get a Carma/Kaslte side by side shot!

I loved all these. I'm hoping to get my pups in the water more this summer. Looks like you found the perfect spot!
LOL Kastle is bringing long coats across the country together :D

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Lovely dogs Great pictures.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Wow! That are awesome photos! :wub: It definetely helps when you have such great models ;)

Love Kastle's intensity! Limit is just so cute! Aikon, well I may be a bit biased due to the colour ;) he's really growing to be a stunner! To top it off a photo of one of my favourite dogs Pan!!

You just made my day :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Great pictures!

Our GSD Jake is 16 months and has just discovered water within the last week. He was playing with another dog that was playing in the water ... and well, monkey see, monkey do. Now we can't keep him out of the water!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts