German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To answer your question, none of my dogs go back to Kato. My dog Cion does go back to some similar lines from Aritar Bastet.
So our dogs are distant relations. But still, that’s cool. 👋
I thought maybe I’d find some Kato canines here. Guess not or if there are they didn’t see my post. Was just curious.
thanks for responding. I’m going to find photos of your Cion now. 😆

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
So our dogs are distant relations. But still, that’s cool. 👋
I thought maybe I’d find some Kato canines here. Guess not or if there are they didn’t see my post. Was just curious.
thanks for responding. I’m going to find photos of your Cion now. 😆
If you look at Kato, he goes back to Vox von der Kine and the P litter out of Jaguar. Both of those can be found from Cion’s Sire. A lot of the rest there goes back to Troll, Timmy and Yoschey, which Cion has a plenty. Fun fact, the fam of Yoschey is a long coat.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you do any training with Brinks?
I’m about to start some training. I just got him 4 months ago. The first few months I had him I was in the bucket list adventures time for my female so he was just sort of along for the ride. Now she’s gone and Focus has been just on him for only 6 weeks.
Before I got him He had been sent to 3 months puppy training in ohio and then went to LE, but got cut. He seems to know everything I need him to, in English & German. I found a trainer that sometimes trains police canines so he’s going to help me freshen Brinks up and teach me some nose work activities. I tried to get his CGC earlier this summer but no one else signed up for the test so they canceled. I haven’t yet got a new date. After that we’ll practice for open obedience. He seems to be really enjoying his new life as an active pet. He’s living his best life and he’s crazy about me. Of course I adore him too. We both think we hit the jackpot.
Any suggestions? Or am I on the right track? I don’t want to waste his education, I’m trying to keep him sharp.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts