German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should i do my 50 days old gsd is not drinking water and also not eating any things. what is the problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but i gave him to the seller. he gave him dygitone and after 10 min he eats a small amount of pedigree gravy.. and that person told me evry thing is ok..he has so many dog at his home he is an experienced person....so what should i have to do?

·
Super Moderator
6,693 Posts
unfortunately i don’t know that you’ll get many useful suggestions from members here aside from taking your puppy to the vet, asap.

standard practices are very different in India than the US and Canada where the majority of our members are from.

a 50 day old pup should really still be with its mother.....puppies can become very ill very quickly..... vet vet vet is all i can say.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I agree with previous comments that the puppy should still be with its mom up until 8 weeks, however I understand this is very uncommon in India.

There is no way to diagnose what is wrong solely from the fact it's not eating or drinking. We would need to know whether the pup was vaccinated, what its living conditions are, whether it has ate something it shouldn't have, genetic issues, environmental issues etc..

As stated before, your best bet is to go to a vet who is a professional in determining these things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts