German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apache is a tough little girl but I think shes getting in over her head:confused: She chewed up my foid card, we need that in Illinois to posses a firearm, or buy ammo, or visit the range. I hope its still valid with the corner chewed up.:)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I think you should start spending time with her and doing fun things in a training mode:). Crate her so she does not her self when you are not there:)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
lol funny... I have three cards that are chewed, my SIN card that was chewed by Diesel when she was a pup, my bank card which was chewed by one of the three puppies I fostered when they were taken away from a horrible living situation (will never know who the culprit was lol ) and my Heath Card which was chewed by Penny... Needless to say I have to stop leaving my cards where they can be reached by chewy little mouth

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
lol, maybe she thinks its time for a new card? "this ones not good enough, you need a new one! *nom nom nom*"

Puppies can find things that we didn't even know were there when they are out of the crate. Geez, I had a puppy on leash beside me and he found a sock under the couch and started chewing on it! By the time I bend down to get it from him he had it half ate! Half socks don't work out to well on feet, lol.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used the crate as a table and the wallet was on top- She pulled it through the bars and ate it while she was crated. Lesson learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts