German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says hello! He is my darling, I've wanted a shepherd baby for well, all my life lol! My mom loved and raised them as well :) But Murphie is my first shepherd baby. He is healthy, lovable, smart (though were going through a little stubborn telling Mama no and ignoring her patch..he actually looks at me like, what are you gonna do about it? To which, we don't get treats and get ignored util he minds lol!). I chose him after spending time with his litter looking for the one whom was observant and calm, he fit this bill, he is observant and doesent miss anything, I think this will help him on his natural guarding of our home and his chickens :)! He is 3 and a half months old now. He has successfully learned, sit, wait, go ahead, go to bed (crate, until were potty trained and past the chew everything phase lol!), shake (paw) and he is FABULOUS with his chicken friends. He also is no longer pooing in the house, occasional pee accidents and some submissive peeing has emerged. Hes doing well on the leash and we are working on heel. He is well loved and knows who his Mama is ;) Glad to meet you all looking forward to enjoying the forum on Murphie's rest times :)

~Chrissie​

·
Registered
873 Posts
:welcome: to you and Murphie......I've had a couple blacks so I'm biased-he's a real cutie !

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Great looking puppy! I was tellin someone just yesterday I want my next to be a black one!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cute looking black puppy

...because of ancient eyes and night vision problems I was looking for a white or lighter colored dog. But when we met this brown and tan ....it was love at first sight.

My last dog was a black and tan Gordon Shepard, he was always close by to me...but laying in the shade. I felt so sorry when I yelled for him cause I thought he wandered off but he was mostly always in the shade 20 ft away and I failed to see him ...

...poor guy, here I was calling for him and he was right in front of me probably wondering what my problem is.

Anyway happy training with your puppy...very distinctive white spot, don't think I've ever seen one like that.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Such a handsome boy, congratulations! And welcome to the forum!

Oh and Bob, I think the white you're seeing is a pillow or a toy, not the dog >:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts