German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Finally!! Holding the owners responsible! Thank you!

·
Registered
31,887 Posts
Put him away and throw away the key. That poor woman is dead because he was an arrogant, ignorant jerk. Dead.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Given these dogs had a history of attacks and the owner was apparently aware, I'm glad he is being charged with murder.

I also think it's time for pittie people to accept that the breed is not the 'original baby sitters' they do have the drive to attack humans.

from the link:

Sheriff's authorities said a driver who saw pit bulls attacking Devitt in the high desert community of Littlerock called 911 and honked her horn to try to get the dogs to stop.

An arriving deputy saw a single dog still attacking the runner and tried to chase it off, Lt. John Corina said. The dog ran off into the desert, then turned around and attacked the deputy, who took a shot at the animal before it ran off.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Right on!!!
People are responsible for the actions of their dogs, I hope this gives irresponsible people a reason to think about consequences they may face, instead of oh just shoot the dog.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm really glad the owners were kind enough to mention they don't blame pit bulls. That poor breed gets enough bad press as it is. My cousin owns them and they're absolute lovers!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently the dogs scalped the lady, had most of her face torn off and I think the news said an arm was off. That is just awful!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
This is horrific and I hope to see this guy burn for it. Its also a shame for the dogs that they were subjected to an environment that caused this. My prayers are with the victim and her family

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Lets hope a jury sees it that way and puts him away. I would love to be on that jury just to hear what the other jury members think. I wonder what his defense is going to be?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts