German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,116 Posts
I use Pet Tabs Plus for all my dogs. I have a min pin and he gets half. My shepherds and other get a whole tab. I believe it is ok for all stages in life. I have a 12 yr old that gets this everyday. I used to give her a senior tab but since she is the only senior I have so I just get a big bottle of the Pet Tabs for everyone.

· Registered
3,116 Posts
I got my bottle of Pet-Tabs Plus and the dosing is dogs under 20 lbs-1/2 tablet daily and dogs over 20 lbs.-1 tablet daily. My small breed is 23 lbs(4 yrs.old) and gets a whole pill. I am sorry I posted wrong before.

· Registered
3,116 Posts
I did find articles about this product containing lead. This one got past me. I usually research everything I give my dogs. Thank you for mentioning the lead poisoning. I never saw any bad reviews or recalls. I will stop giving them immediately. Luckily I have not been feeding them for years just months. The articles all state that if you feed good food you don't need a vitamin supplement anyway. I will still give the salmon oil though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.