German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped in to the local small feed store by our house today just to see what kind of stuff they have in there. I have not been in there since owning ferrets when I'd buy the EVO for them.

Anway...I was talking to the owner and getting some ideas on good brands of wet and kibble dog foods they carry. I saw something called Mulligan Stew (wet food). She spoke well of it. Just curious if anyone has any thoughts to it.

I have seen a lot of people here on the board mention Orijen. I didn't see it there. Is that a feed store type food or would I need to order from the company? They have Innova and Innova EVO of course.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
I haven't heard of Mulligan Stew but I can answer your Orijen question. Here is Orijen's website.

http://www.championpetfoods.com/orijen/storeLocator/default.aspx

You can check and see if there is a store near you that carries it. If there isn't a store nearby then you can order it online. I like to use petfooddirect.com because they send you coupons all of the time and they cover the shipping.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the Orijen site. I will check that and the petfooddirect. Always can use coupons.

The lady at the feed store mentioned it was new. I just assumed new for her. But maybe it's new to the market? Hmm...I hope someone here has heard of it.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts