German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

Quote: This German Sheppard is 2/12 years young, male and his name is Toby. He is good with adults, children and babies. Won't you please consider adding Toby to your family. He is worth the look. Click here for Shelter Hours and Directions!

PETNOTE*
Please give this pet a second chance. Visit the shelter and fill out an application today. If calling the shelter about this dog, please refer to the ABOVE ID# when calling. Thanks!

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

Burlington County Animal Shelter
Mount Holly, NJ
609-265-5073

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
This German Sheppard is 2/12 years young, male and his name is Toby. He is good with adults, children and babies. Won't you please consider adding Toby to your family. He is worth the look.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
he was soo nice it broken my heart

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
he was soo nice it broken my heart

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Originally Posted By: dogsaverRan out of time; the shelter said he was a nice dog.

Are you saying that Toby was PTS??

He is still on their site, that is why I am asking --- also have you called or emailed?

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not Toby; we were discussing whether this is a kill shelter and I replied that another GS there about a month ago (he was posted on this Board), can;t remember his name but was described as a nice dog, was PTS because they got full and he ran out of time

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Just wanted to make sure, Tody is still there at the shelter --

This German Sheppard is 2/12 years young, male and his name is Toby. He is good with adults, children and babies. Won't you please consider adding Toby to your family. He is worth the look.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts