Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww cute photo :)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
LOVE seeing Karlo!! :D Great shot! Such a handsome guy!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
How adorable. Can Mr. Lucky come visit me? I bought a powerball ticket. LOL!

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr Lucky sends you this old Irish blessing, Jan!
May your pockets be heavy-
Your heart be light
And may good luck pursue you
Each morning and night

Lori, he tells me he's fond of Guiness :D
Oh, and his contacts matched his bling today

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
How about you bring this gorgeous boy to the club tomorrow so I can meet him? ;)

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just over on that side of the state today...horrible travel on icy roads!
I am going to try to get to another club to work him on different fields, depends on where we trial. Might just do some mid week sessions or something. This *********Winter white ********** needs to leave asap.
I can't wait for :sunburn: (though I know, the dogs like it cold!)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Brain's in slow mo today, Jane! Does that mean I may see you mid week sometime? Or are you talking about a different club? Be nice to me and talk to me like I'm stupid, LOL! :p I'm hoping the field is better than last week, or I may be face planting yet again tomorrow.

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is snow on the ground over there....wear boots that are warm but have traction. I wore my muckboots thinking it would be muddy and my feet froze today. I wish I'd had on my northface boots!
I haven't yet decided what to do yet, but know I need to get on a permanent field(differerent helper and field) for a few sessions before we trial.
I think Brian may be having a trial early summer? I have to look at trial dates before I decide/ and whether the paid sleeves are booked up which will definitely influence the decision!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You could always just come to visit!! :D I don't remember what they said about when they're going to trial. Summer sometime... LOL! Since Grim's nowhere near it, I kind of didn't pay a lot of attention to that talk. I do want to attend, though! My boots kept my feet warm last time, but didn't keep me upright. :rolleyes: Thanks, though, I will be sure to wear my wool socks! I think you need to come and work with Brian. You need to come and work with Brian. You NEED to come and work with Brian. Did that work? Can I see Karlo soon now? LOL! :p

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
might just do the K9 Warrior dash still deciding! I know there's only 50 spots, but doubt they'll fill....and I bet day of, will be accepted.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Thanks Mr. Lucky and happy St Pats to you too ! Irish German is a very popular mix here. Guinness and any german beer is a good choice. Mr Lucky ,you rock the green!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
might just do the K9 Warrior dash still deciding! I know there's only 50 spots, but doubt they'll fill....and I bet day of, will be accepted.
I just asked earlier if there were still spots... we're going! I hope you go!! :D Subliminal (not) didn't work I guess? LOL!

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Mr. Lucky and happy St Pats to you too ! Irish German is a very popular mix here. Guinness and any german beer is a good choice. Mr Lucky ,you rock the green!
Mr Lucky thanks you, and yes, his handler is from Irish/German decendents...a "headbutting" combination!
Though there is that common bond....beer! :help:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Mr Lucky thanks you, and yes, his handler is from Irish/German decendents...a "headbutting" combination!
Though there is that common bond....beer! :help:
This is why I try not to tick off my wife or my MIL!

Spots still open! :D

·
Registered
27,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is why I try not to tick off my wife or my MIL!

Spots still open! :D
My kids get it from both parents, lol....I feel for their future partners!

I'm going to have to get in shape for the K9 Dash, shed that winter fluff

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Love Karlo! What a good dog :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts