·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I especially like the second photo :) The howling video cracked me up :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love how he wags his tail while he's howling :)

I'm just lucky I was able to get my phone out and capture it! Usually by the time I get the camera pulled up he's done howling...or, he's just barking.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Such cutie! The love the second photo and the very last one! Ha he has the same looking around look as my boy does when he hears the tornado siren. Cute.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Such cutie! The love the second photo and the very last one! Ha he has the same looking around look as my boy does when he hears the tornado siren. Cute.

I guess trying to pinpoint the sound?

Anyone know why he wags his tail while he howls? Kaiser is a pretty serious dog in that he RARELY wags (unlike Dakota who wags if I just look in her direction)...but...something about a siren gets him going.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Great photos! I'd love to see the exif data on the last one, but flickr shows them as private. What kind of camera was this taken with?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I'd had my real camera I would have shot that last one at probably f/8 minimum, or maybe f/16 (to get similar dof) with a little fill flash.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Wildo, they are all cell phone pics
no. way. :eek:

That's one h-e-double-hockey-sticks of a cell photo! Love that last one!

Opps- I see now that you said in the original post that they were cell photos. Reading is fundamental! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol you are silly :) Its just the samsung galaxy s3. I actually frequently complain about its inability to shoot ANY sort of motion, even in direct sun. I'm shocked that the shot of Kaiser barking came out. The camera is pretty good for basic shots of stationary subjects though. The macro feature isn't too bad either.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I guess trying to pinpoint the sound?

Anyone know why he wags his tail while he howls? .
My dogs usually wag their tails when howling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts