German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT happy with the coloring on these pics. They're phone pics, and only the first actually has anywhere near his actual colors.... the only reason I even bothered with that one actually. New camera coming soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was on a potty break during our long trip on Friday. I've never trusted taking a dog out off lead. However, he will eventually be the first. Right now? No way.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
He looks great. Love his face. You can still see "puppy" which makes me want to squeeze him and love on him - whether he likes it or not! LOL

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He looks great. Love his face. You can still see "puppy" which makes me want to squeeze him and love on him - whether he likes it or not! LOL
Yeah, I'm thinking he'd object, LOL! He just finally let me start loving on him, the little snot! :rolleyes: He didn't look so puppy-ish less than an hour later, LOL! Judging by the look on the guy's face, he looked very much to be an adult! :p

Thanks, robk, I think he keeps getting more and more handsome! :D

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Zefra didn't like it but I didn't care - I held her down and thanked whatever god who gave me 9 lives! LOL Zefra was also only like 40lbs at that age..... a bit easier... LOL

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zefra didn't like it but I didn't care - I held her down and thanked whatever god who gave me 9 lives! LOL Zefra was also only like 40lbs at that age..... a bit easier... LOL
Could not have paid me to try that...:eek:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
LMAO! That's what everyone said too as they watched on in horror... LOL.

I am stubborn and have just as big of an attitude as she does... LOL... I usually get what I want.. LOL

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He still lets me roll him to scratch his belly. I'm good with that! LOL! ;)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for sharing pictures of Grim. He is a handsome boy! I have to tell you I love reading about the adventures you and Grim have together.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you! Grim is my right hand man, my heart and soul. :wub: I thank my breeder every day for giving me the gift of life with him. Even more so when we have our mis-adventures! :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
It would be a GRIM experience...

...coming upon GRIM and his master in just enough light to see his impressive mass and coloring if one was up to no good.

Nice pics of a working dog.

LF

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...coming upon GRIM and his master in just enough light to see his impressive mass and coloring if one was up to no good.

Nice pics of a working dog.

LF
Heh, Heh! :wild: That would be such a mistake, lol! :p He's so full of himself, and now civil... what a trip! He knows what "up to no good" is now, too. Love this guy!

Thanks, Maryellen. I know I'm biased, but I still just stare at him. :D

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Handsome boy! Thanks for sharing him with us.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you gsdsar and Karen! I won't share with him, though, because his head is big enough! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts