German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been on the forum, but I had to come and brag about the Moxie!

We entered Rally Novice B this weekend. I was so proud of her! Friday, Moxie scored a perfect 100 and tied for first, ended up with 3rd after times. (my little sheltie Jinx, got a 97) Saturday, Moxie did pretty well, but I lost us 10 points for not checking to make sure my hydrolic sitter was sitting lol and she lost 2 points by wanting to check out the first sign (did I mention, we hadn't practiced with signs, ever? lol) So Saturday, she had an 88.

(but Jinx, got a 98 and second place)

I am going to let Samba post how well she did!! WTG!

What a great weekend!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
sounds like you had an awesome time.

Congratulations.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Congrats !!!!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Funny stuff when Moxie just had to check out the first sign. It wasn't too fair to the dogs to enter a course like that without some practice with the oddities that were going to be sitting on the floor, but that is where we found ourselves.

Moxie is a fast and intense girl. When she went to stare at the first sign it looked like she was reading it with interest! Really cute. When she puts that intensity to the task it is good.

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
:congratulations: Great job!!! How cool is it that! That story about Moxie "reading" the first sign! LOL, is that cheating if the dog knows how to read?

She looks proud of herself, ans she and Jinx should be! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
11,214 Posts
Congratulations!

Lee

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all!! We plan on trying for leg three the end of October ;) Cross your fingers for us!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Moxie is a fast and intense girl. When she went to stare at the first sign it looked like she was reading it with interest! Really cute. When she puts that intensity to the task it is good.
Got to love that Triton dog intensity! Good job!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congrats!! Job well done, all around! And, speaking of checking out signs...at the first Rally Novice trial my GSD Echo was entered in, all of the signs were leaning up against little miniature traffic cones. We did a left about turn and when I looked down: no dog at my side!! Horrors!! I looked behind me to see Echo in full play-bow position, holding one of the mini cones in her mouth, tail wagging a million miles a minute, desperately trying to get that "toy" to squeak....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts