German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The info on this Black Beauty was just emailed to me:

This is from a very small rural KY shelter!!! Ann goes above & beyond to save!!! I swear he is PB!
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:19 AM
Subject: {Spam?} GERMAN SHEPERD TO DIE MORGANTOWN KY,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cover all shots/wormer/flea and tick treatment/vet papers at no cost to you, PLEASE HELP SAVE GUNNER!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS ANN 270 991-2172

GUNNER
This is Gunner he is about 2-3 yrs, very BEAUTIFUL is one of the largest German shepherds I've seen! super friendly, will make a great house buddy, Gunner is neutered and need out of this shelter fast. Gunner is very smart, Please Give Him A Chance at a family life he gives so much love he doesn't deserves to Be KILLED, PLEASE HELP GUNNER

Butler County Animal Shelter
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY264.html
463 Boat Factory Rd.
Morgantown, KY 42261
Phone: 270 991-2172
[email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
he is still posted, and needing help - ann (shelter contact) is very, very concerned about getting gunner out.

here is her plea:
PLEASE CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We cover all shots/wormer/flea and tick treatment/vet papers at no cost to you, PLEASE HELP SAVE GUNNER!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS ANN 270 991-2172

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
WOW!! Gorgeous!!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I got an email today about him and I believe he is still there. The only way to know for sure is to call.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got this from Ann this morning --- so he is still there and URGENT

alot of PB in this shelter

Here is info from Ann:

sorry we have no transport,we can get then to the vet thats about it. God Bless Ann

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
I got an email today on him as well.....

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
OK - this one is killing me. He looks so much like my first GSD. Is anyone close to this shelter? Is he friendly with other dogs?

Lea

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Come on Mary Ann......You have the contacts and I have $'s to contribute.....can't we get this gorgeous guy out???

Everybody says you're a miracle-worker.....

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Yeah Mary Ann...You can do it!!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I called the animal shelter and the lady I spoke with said that Gunnar will be picked up by a Wisconsin GSD Rescue this Saturday..

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
lol...ok...you guys are in big trouble! See what happens when I leave.....

WI...I wonder if Blackwulf pulled him? She is with rescue in WI...

·
Registered
84 Posts
If the rescue falls thru, I could take him if someone closer can find out if he's good with other dogs and cats before I drive that far to get him.I would really love to have a black or sable this time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts