German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Handsome guy!
Would you mind telling me what kind of harness that is? (brand) Harley has the easy walk but it slides on his chest. Yours seems like it would fit better.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handsome guy!
Would you mind telling me what kind of harness that is? (brand) Harley has the easy walk but it slides on his chest. Yours seems like it would fit better.
Thanks!

That one isn't my front clip harness. I officially retired that harness, actually, it was during that walk that I retired it. He nearly pulled me all the way down the hill, I was basically grass skiing! He is getting so strong.

I think it's a Coastal.

The front clip I use is from Dog Harness, Dog Training Supplies | Sense-ible and Sense-ation Dog Harness , but that one does slide from side to side some, especially if it isn't fitted correctly.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What a gorgeous guy! =) I think I have a soft spot for White German Shepherds now. I've seen a lot of really nice ones lately! (In pictures only, unfortunately)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
He's very handsome!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
WOW he is so handsome.

Might be a silly question but with the white GSDs and those big beautiful pink ears do you have to be careful if they are exposed to the sunlight too long??? Sunscreen maybe?

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Might be a silly question but with the white GSDs and those big beautiful pink ears do you have to be careful if they are exposed to the sunlight too long??? Sunscreen maybe?
Good question. I think the shape and angle of the ear helps keep it protected from direct sunlight. We've never had a problem.
Some whites actually have a dark to very dark inner ear, (grayish ) they aren't all pink.

·
Registered
470 Posts
What a beautiful white GSD.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Wow he is stunning!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts