German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wolfie made this pattern with his logs today. Again, the pattern went across the yard. Unfortunately I had only my cell phone camera ( my new Canon Rebel EOS t2i is on its way ) I had to go out and take the pic with my cellphone. Wolfie got so excited her messed up most of the logs by running on them when he saw me coming, but I did manage to take a pic of the bit he didn't run on. This is really creepy now.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Wasn't there an animal behaviorist mentioned in that thing about Donny the dobie who was studying this type of thing? I think you should contact her! I think it's very interesting!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't there an animal behaviorist mentioned in that thing about Donny the dobie who was studying this type of thing? I think you should contact her! I think it's very interesting!
That's what hubby thinks, that I should contact someone.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I think you should too!!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
oh I would definately contact her if you can, it would be soooo interesting..

maybe he's trying to spell something or build himself a house?? LOL

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Wouldn't you freak out if he spelled out your name?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
maybe he's leaving a sign for his alien relatives to land on:) LOL

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I never thought of Santa!! You could be right! He wants to make sure he doesn't miss stopping at HIS house! LOL

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I emailed Cesar Millan about Wolfies art. He will probably tell me that Wolfie needs a job to do.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
My mom and I agree with the Santa theory. My mom thinks Wolfie is saying "I want more treats!!" lol

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think this is amazing!! I just watched the video on your last thread and that dobie literally gave me goose bumps!! Definetly keep us updated, I would love to hear what Wolfie does next :)!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hehe, the next time he does this, maybe give him an "Alpha roll" lol
LMAO!!! If you knew how small I am, trying to Alpha roll Wolfie, you would laugh. HAHA!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts