German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Timber, one night my ex-boyfriend who I was trying to get to leave was here. He was clearly drinking and on God knows what else....he ended up attacking me-not just a little bit, he cut my throat with a knife. As soon as he left I grabbed my purse, my car keys and Shiloh (who was just a pup at the time). We lived in my car for over a month except for the few nights here and there that I could afford a hotel for us. There were places I could have gone-all without my dog. There were places that would have taken Shiloh but I refused to be seperated from him. It was HARD. I don't think I've ever walked so much in my life (excercising him), during breaks and lunchtime I would take him into the Doctors parking lot (a secure area) and play ball with him and just let him run. I now have three GSDs and don't think for one moment if something were to happen to my home that my dogs wouldn't be right there with me!!! I made sure he was safe and I would make sure they would all be safe, but no matter what life brings my way-my dogs will be with me! So you wonder what kind of person would do this, well now you know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.