German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Their training program is questionable as well in my opinion.
What part(s) of it?
I read it years ago and read it again just in the last few months and think their training is spot on for the most part. Doesn't mean I'd buy a dog from them though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
About 3-4 years ago a met a product of their breeding program. Female about 1.5. She was very pretty but her temperament wasn't what I would expect for the price. She had some training issues partly due to the dog being too much for the owner in her 60's who wasn't a good fit or have the skill set to train her given her temperament. The price of the dog was outrageous. The dog was sent back for training for an additional outrageous broad and train fee. That's another story I would share only in private message.

I would pass...
Hi, is it okay if you could PM me about them too please? I was interested in their Shepherds too.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
What part(s) of it?
I read it years ago and read it again just in the last few months and think their training is spot on for the most part. Doesn't mean I'd buy a dog from them though.
What is in their book from years ago and what I saw in a dog from them that they trained in recent years are two very different things is all I can say about my comment.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts