German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvidmg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv324%2Fsammazda3%2F49e07e0a.mp4">

This may work?....or not:)

Sorry I apparently don't know how to embed a video on here but it was a riot watching him. Our lab used to have to wear boots as well because he always managed to tear a pad when we were on the bike path. He eventually got used to them and now has tougher pads and no need for them:)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Aww, but the boots are Beauuuutiful!!! Ungrateful dog! LOL! Cute video, I think all dogs go through that funky walking stage at first until they get used to their new boots!

As an aside, I have never seen such a pattern on a GSD before - the black saddle markings on the side, and a tan stripe down the back - how odd!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha my mom and I were dying. I love his little jump after being called from a sit haha. he's really pretty btw :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Aww, but the boots are Beauuuutiful!!! Ungrateful dog! LOL! Cute video, I think all dogs go through that funky walking stage at first until they get used to their new boots!

As an aside, I have never seen such a pattern on a GSD before - the black saddle markings on the side, and a tan stripe down the back - how odd!
I read here on this forum years ago that it was called a bitch stripe. I do not know why. My male has it too. In fact over the years it has spread to the point that there really isn't any solid black on him at all anymore.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i'm really trying to watch this video but my computer isnt wanting to let me.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Hehe poor Phenix! He is adorable!

He does have unusual markings! :wub:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Too funny!! Trish, where does your accent hail from, if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
OMG!! That was so cute!!! Nothing like breaking in a new pair of boots! LMAO!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too funny!! Trish, where does your accent hail from, if you don't mind my asking?
Hahah!! It is the "Quebec accent"....Province of Quebec (the single and last French province in Canada), Canada. We do have a very special accent in comparison of other French Countries! French people(from France or Europe) find it very cute and special. They love us to talk with our accent when we go in France or Europe lol.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
was finally able to watch the video and then that Youtube video.... just about died laughing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha I can't wait to show my husband.

We gotta get some for our kids! :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts