German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the beach all day yesterday with hubby and Wolfie. He doesn't like high tide. The waves are big, and the surf is rough. I took him to the water and he would go in until a big wave comes along, then he races out. I wanted to go for a swim, so I brought Wolfie over to my hubby. He was sitting in a beach chair, holding Wolfie on a leash. As soon as I got ankle deep in the water, Wolfie started going crazy. He was barking, pulling, yelling, and actually screaming! Everyone on the beach was laughing because he did not want me near that water. I got out of the water, and as soon as I was away from the waves, he laid on the sand like nothing ever happened. I wasn't even near him, just out of the water. Then I went to the water again and he went nuts. LMAO! I guess he was protecting his Mom from the waves.

· Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! My Mom had a GSD when she was a kid that used to run into the pond and pull the kids out when they went swimming.

· Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wolfie stories are my favorite!!! He has so much character :wub:
He really is a character! Wolfie is my third GSD and Hubby's fourth GSD, and we both agree that Wolfie has the most personality out of all of them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.