German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
looks like a good christmas to me!!! glad she's enjoying her presents! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Molly opening her Christmas presents--I think those are some of the neatest pics I have seen in this forum. She is just like a happy kid after Santa has dropped off so many gifts for a girl who is not naughty but nice.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Molly was a good girl!!! Santa was very, very nice to her. :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Molly opening her Christmas presents--I think those are some of the neatest pics I have seen in this forum. She is just like a happy kid after Santa has dropped off so many gifts for a girl who is not naughty but nice.

Well said! We have no kids so she is our kid (lol)! It was her first Christmas and did she ever make us a show! She opened every present on her own and even took most of them out of the sock herself! Once opened, she would play with it for a bit then move on to her sock for more! She made us smile from ear to ear:D. What a great girl!:hugs:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Merry Christmas MMM, looks like you have had a great day! :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
These are so precious! Molly had a great Christmas!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Great pix! Once Shasta got the first ball out of her stocking, all she wanted to do was play ball.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Those are great! I had to "help" my pup a whole lot more opening his gifts. Thanks for sharing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts