German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass this on to everyone. I found a mobile veterinary chiropractor in Jersey. His name is Dr. Jason Lewis and he is out of Jackson, NJ. If anyone wants more info please PM me.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
WOW!! Haven't heard of him. Is he a vet who is certified as a chiro?? Does he have a website?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jen, His info is on the Lanoka Harbor Veterinary site. He started out doing humans and then went back and learned animal chiropractic. I will be using him for Kai. He said his costs are $60 first visit and $40 after. Travel cost is $1 per mile over 10 miles from his starting point. He will also do multiple pets. I will let you know how Kai's adjustment goes.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
I know a great veterinarian who has a mobile practice in the Denver area if anyone is interested. She did Max's acupuncture treatments for a year and a half. She felt that the treatments were much more effective in their home environment where they were completely relaxed and comfortable. He loved her visits and always enjoyed the special chewie she brought him. The downfall of doing it here was that she has to put up with Murphy getting in her treat bag, and four kitties "helping". I don't believe that without her help, Max could have made it as long as he did with the back problems he had. Even though she wasn't Max's regular vet, she was the one I knew I wanted with him when he was in too much pain to go on...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't used the Mobile chiropractor yet. Kai seems to be doing well after his last adjustment with Dr. Kathy. I also have started him on Platinum Performance CJ and I think that is helping also.

All of Dr. Kathy's clients want her to come back and I guess we are all holding out that she does. We all miss her very much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Kathy, my Shepherd/Lab mix 13 year old needs VOM/Chiropractic. We are in Mullica Hill, NJ and I am excited to get more info. on the Mobile Veterinary Chiropractor. Please let me know how to reach them. Thanks. Diane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts