German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yogurt that is. :D

Koda gets to lick my empty yogurt containers, the occasional plate. He makes a great prewash before putting something in the dishwasher. ;)

I love my Koda, he's so darn cute. :wub:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Who needs a dishwasher? Those plates will be as clean as Koda can get them, and there will not be a problem with sticky recycle containers.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I LOVE those yogurts especially frozen with fresh fruit and fat free whipped cream for dessert. Even my kids think their getting a real treat,lol

·
Registered
819 Posts
I LOVE those yogurts especially frozen with fresh fruit and fat free whipped cream for dessert. Even my kids think their getting a real treat,lol
I've never thought of freezing the yogurt. That's ok to do? Do you freeze them right in the container?

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
I like the Boston Cream Pie Donut.....but the yogurt is just as good, without the calories.lol

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I freeze it in bowls wrapped with saran wrap. Then when I'm serving dinner take them out to thaw a little while we eat. By the time I'm done the bowls are ready for fresh raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, or whatever fruit you like topped with fat free whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, or whatever else you like. I like the strawberries and white chocolate one, boston cream pie, keylime, red velvet cake, and their seasonal apple and cinnamon one- heck I'm lying I like them all. The best part is their is zero fat, minimal calories, and it really tastes awesome. For breakfast I mix in granola or nuts to just refrigerated yogurt too,lol My kids think their getting some awesome dessert and they like adding their own toppings:)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Koda likes them, too. ;) I haven't tried freezing the regular yogurts, but I get the Yoplait "Whips" and do that. They taste kind of like ice cream that way...But so much better for you..MMMmmmmm

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
man I want some yogurt now :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts