German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a 7mo. GSD. I wanted info. if it's okay to mix plain cook egg or raw along with a grinded egg shells and half cut bite pieces of apple with her kibble food.

I'm currently been adding organic pumpkin with her food.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Sounds yummy to me! I will even give my girl a whole egg to break and eat for fun in the yard....

·
Super Moderator
4,743 Posts
It's not been a problem with my dogs. I give them a boiled egg with shells on with their morning kibble. It makes less of a mess than raw eggs would. And they get a crunchy apple slice before breakfast for a little early morning nose work.

It is important to chose a good quality kibble.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello my name is Daisy I have a question because I cannot find this topic anywhere. Maybe if you no about it or no other owners who do this but I mix blue Buffalo puppy food with pedigree chicken adult food I’m not sure if I’m making a mistake or not but my puppy seems to love it he’s about three months but I wanna make the right decisions for him I’m a doing anything wrong ?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
To the OP, that sounds alright and I bet your dog will love it.

Daisy, that's not a problem at all. I mix my dog's good quality dry food with Alpo wet food (not great quality) but it agrees with my dog and he likes it.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Hello my name is Daisy I have a question because I cannot find this topic anywhere. Maybe if you no about it or no other owners who do this but I mix blue Buffalo puppy food with pedigree chicken adult food I’m not sure if I’m making a mistake or not but my puppy seems to love it he’s about three months but I wanna make the right decisions for him I’m a doing anything wrong ?
If you start your own thread you will get more responses, but the short answer is I wouldn't feed anything made by Blue Buffalo and although I fed Pedigree for years it is not a great food. I supplemented heavily with raw fresh food so my dogs actually got less then half their food in kibble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts