German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm missing our Duke he wasn't even 7.5 yrs old, he was sick for 2 weeks, switched vets found out he had colon cancer and his colon was all twisted then ruptured my poor Duke.... I have been so deeply sad that he's on the other side :( I really hope he knows how much I love him, the pain of losing him is horrible... I'm the one that brought him to the vet the last time and hugged and kissed and cried with him but I had to say goodbye in the end :(

RIP my sweet, funny, smart Duke you will be missed forever.... FOREVER!!!!

I posted here often for questions and advice so thought I'd let you know too.
I just got his paw print yesterday, I love and miss you Duke <3

Run free my baby!!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'm so sorry :(

·
Registered
303 Posts
So very sorry to hear about your loss :(

Dogs feel love regardless of what some people say, they feel it in your tone of voice, in your actions, in your hug. I'm sure Duke knew exactly how deep your affections are for him.
May he rest in peace and live on through you :)

·
Super Moderator
4,847 Posts
((hugs))

here's to good memories of sloppy kisses.
Have a tissue at the ready

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs: RIP Duke :(

·
Registered
778 Posts
It is so hard to lose the ones you love. I lost my sweet old Maddie about 1 year ago. She has been on my mind lately just as Duke has been on your mind.

They will never truly be gone until we stop remembering them. That's just not going to happen for either of us, I just know it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much for the heartfelt posts, really means a lot to me. I keep doing my regular things and think oh Duke would love this, or I'll make him something or just need a refilled water bowl or treat :(

Never ever will I forget you Duke, I promise!

Mister C, so sorry for your loss of Maddie :( we will always remember!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
I'm so sorry for your great loss, it's clear from your posts that you loved him very much and, no, we never forget them.

RIP Duke...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts