175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone, yes he was a very nice looking dog, gone way way to young

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who is he? Definitely a handsome guy.
He was from Behr vom Wendelin x Josy von Wendelin, came from DeJuco kennel, he was a pretty intense dog. Unfortunately he for some reason came out with every bad genetic possible and was PTS back in January at one month past his fourth b'day. It's just one of those things that happens with breeding, the rest of the litter are fantastic. For the record, the breeder went above and beyond from day one, reimbursing me for vet bills during the first year, which were in the thousands, and is also going to give me a puppy for free when i decide i want another one

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
He was from Behr vom Wendelin x Josy von Wendelin, came from DeJuco kennel, he was a pretty intense dog. Unfortunately he for some reason came out with every bad genetic possible and was PTS back in January at one month past his fourth b'day. It's just one of those things that happens with breeding, the rest of the litter are fantastic. For the record, the breeder went above and beyond from day one, reimbursing me for vet bills during the first year, which were in the thousands, and is also going to give me a puppy for free when i decide i want another one
He was beautiful, and very lucky to have found his way to you for the time he had.
I knew your dog was having difficulties but did not know you had lost him. I am very sorry.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm very sorry. He was taken so young, but I guess God called him home because he needed a dog as special as him. It was very thoughtful of the breeder to help you like that and giving you a free puppy when you are ready that's so sweet. I'll send my prayers to you

·
Registered
241 Posts
Beautiful dog.
It's never easy and this is not for everyone but I like to get a new pup to fill the whole in my heart as soon as possible

1 - 10 of 10 Posts