German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Minna over to play with her GSD buddy from puppy class. They had a blast, and both dogs were completely exhausted the following day. I think they literally ran around non-stop for hours!!
The whole time they would sprint around the pool and then wrestle. Although they did have a pretty intense stare-down across the pool from one another.

Minna and Ada play-time:

PA170002.jpg

PA170003.jpg

PA170004.jpg

PA170006.jpg

PA170008.jpg

PA170009.jpg

PA170012.jpg

PA170010.jpg

PA170011.jpg

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They definitely had a blast. By the end of the night Minna actually went and laid down in her crate as if to say "okay mom I'm tired, can we go home and sleep now?" It was cute.

Next time Sobacca gets to go too!!! They'll have even more fun.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That is so cute! It looks like such fun for both dogs!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awww love the one of them laying down with their paws on each other:)) TOOO CUTE!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would say 80s, but right now even 80 is a very cool 80 and the pool was already feeling a little too chilly for me to want to get in. LOL

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
LOL......THAT'S CRAZY! I will let Jake swim until it's almost freezing out....granted I won't get in the river....I will be bundled up at the edge holding the line and throwing his toy!

Great pics though!!! I just can't believe one of them didn't go in and the other to follow!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd allow the dogs to jump in no problem. Minna just wasn't sure what to do with the pool..maybe next time she'll figure it out. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts