German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minna at four weeks old -- on MY birthday, the day I picked her out....or maybe she picked me. She was the only puppy out of the four girl puppies that looked me right in the face -- and when she did that I knew she was the one. :wub:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

The day she came home (almost eight weeks old) -- poor Sobacca, I think he still wonders why this puppy is in our house (haha)
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

And this is today! At twenty-three weeks old (just over 5 months old!) It's amazing how quickly she has grown and how much she has changed. I love her to pieces!! -- she's growing into such a beautiful and wonderful dog! I get compliments on her all the time, not just on her looks but also on how well-behaved she is. I can't believe she's already 5 months old! Where has the time gone!
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
Minna is a pretty girl.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is very beautiful!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on her. She's being a pest today though, she's been pretty bossy the past couple of days. I figured she was gonna be a butt last night at puppy graduation class -- and instead she was wonderful and perfect (thank god! -- haha). She even got to do her 'speak' and 'high five' in front of the class! :) I was proud of her.

She's beautiful! Has Sobacca decided it's okay if she stays? ;)
:laugh:
I'm honestly not sure..lol. I mean they get along great and play and have fun. But Sobacca is 4YO and doesn't always want to be bothered with her (which is why they aren't always together). I think he likes her, but she's a pest -- just like little sister's are supposed to be! HAHA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.